On July 29, 2016, the Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR) announced the investiture of five new immigration judges. The new judges are as follows: Elisa Castrolugo (Houston); Samuel B. Cole (Chicago); Kathryn L. DeAngelis (Chicago); Lisa Ann J. de Cardona (Philadelphia); Eva S. Saltzman (Newark).
EOIR Announces Investiture of Five New Immigration Judges
- Fees for EOIR Forms Filed in Immigration Court or Before the BIA
- EOIR Announces Investiture of Nine New Immigration Judges
- EOIR Announces New Appointments in November 2015
- EOIR Releases New Final Rule on Recognition of Organizations and Accreditation of Non-Attorney Representatives
- Juan P. Osuna (Director of EOIR) to Leave EOIR at End of May 2017