Eliza Grinberg is a founding partner at the Law Offices of Grinberg & Segal, PLLC, with over 16 years experience in all areas of Immigration Law. Ms. Grinberg is an experienced and well-respected immigration litigation attorney, who has successfully represented immigrant clients in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Illinois, Florida, Ohio and Texas Immigration Courts. She has also successfully represented clients before the Board of Immigration Appeals and Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Ms. Grinberg is dedicated to providing personalized service to all her clients, with minute attention to detail. In addition to her extensive immigration litigation practice, Ms. Grinberg represents individuals in Battered Spouse Petitions and family-based petitions. Ms. Grinberg excels in representing clients with complex immigration issues, which require a non-standard approach and an impeccable knowledge and understanding of the Immigration Law and Regulations. She constantly strives to keep abreast of all new Immigration Law developments.
Having first-hand experience of being an immigrant and having successfully coped with all the unique hardships this entails, Ms. Grinberg is a deeply compassionate and dedicated attorney.
- Cardozo School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1998
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice, CUNY, 1994, B.S., Magna Cum Laude
- Kiev National Economy Institute, 1986-1989
- Asylum & Refugee Protection
- Removal & Deportation Defense
- Waivers of Inadmissibility
- Student Visas (F, J)
- Humanitarian Programs
- Family Based Immigration
- Fiance Visas
- VAWA Related Immigration & Litigation
- New York Divorce & Family Law
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association