Wendy Barlow is an associate attorney at The Law Offices of Grinberg & Segal, PLLC Ms. Barlow has over five (5) years of experience in immigration law working first as a law clerk and currently as an attorney. She is admitted to practice law in the State of New York, but has represented clients throughout the United States with their immigration issues. Working in a small law firm over the past five (5) years has allowed Ms. Barlow to gain valuable immigration litigation experience. This experience allows her to successfully represent clients before the Bureau of U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services, Immigration Courts, Board of Immigration Appeals, and assist in actions before the Federal Courts.
Ms. Barlow primarily works on the Firm's complex immigration cases such as appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals and the Administrative Appeals Office, motions to reopen and reconsider, cases involving criminal aliens, hardship waivers, and Federal Court actions. She also has experience in defending clients in Removal Proceedings before the Immigration Court. Ms. Barlow frequently represents individuals, families, and businesses in a range of interviews and appearances before the Bureau of U.S. Citizenship and Immigrations Services whether in connection with applications for asylum, temporary visas, lawful permanent residence, or naturalization.
Ms. Barlow's experience, dedication, commitment, attention to detail, proficient writing skills, and understanding for her clients enables her to provide clients with personal attention and aggressive representation. She continues to deliver successful results to many of the Firm's clients allowing them to achieve their immigration goals.
- Hofstra University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of Delaware, Bachelor's Degree in Political Science and Women's Studies
- Complex Immigration Issues
- Investment Based Immigration
- Employment Based Immigration
- Asylum & Refugee Protection
- Removal & Deportation Defense
- Waivers of Inadmissibility
- Immigration Related Federal Court Litigation
- INA 212(e) Waivers
- Employment Nonimmigrant Visas (H,L,E,TN)
- Student Visas (F, J)
- Humanitarian Programs
- Family Based Immigration
- Fiance Visas
- VAWA Related Immigration & Litigation
- State of New York
- New York State Bar Association