On July 29, 2016, the USCIS announced that it is releasing a new edition of the Form I-192, Application for Advance Permission to Enter as a Nonimmigrant. The new edition is dated June 10, 2016. Starting on August 29, 2016, USCIS will only accept the new edition. Until then, USCIS will also accept the April 15, 2013 edition.
USCIS Releases New Edition of Form I-192
- New Immigrants May Open USCIS Online Account After Payment of USCIS Immigrant Fee
- Replacing an Employment Authorization Document (EAD)
- USCIS Announces that it will Create a Streamlined U Visa Parole Policy in FY 2017
- USCIS Reissuing Receipt Notices to Ceratin EAD Renewal Applicants Who Revived Automatic Extensions
- USCIS Forms Updates (Oct 2015 to Dec 2015)