On July 29, 2016, the USCIS announced that it is releasing a new edition of the Form I-192, Application for Advance Permission to Enter as a Nonimmigrant. The new edition is dated June 10, 2016. Starting on August 29, 2016, USCIS will only accept the new edition. Until then, USCIS will also accept the April 15, 2013 edition.
USCIS Releases New Edition of Form I-192
- USCIS Recommends Allowing Haiti's TPS Designation to Terminate
- USCIS Forms Updates (Oct 2015 to Dec 2015)
- "Same or Similar" Occupational Classification Requirement for I-140 Portability
- New Immigrants May Open USCIS Online Account After Payment of USCIS Immigrant Fee
- USCIS and the 30/60 Day Rule, and the Effect of Preconceived Intent on Adjustment of Status