On July 29, 2016, the USCIS announced that it is releasing a new edition of the Form I-192, Application for Advance Permission to Enter as a Nonimmigrant. The new edition is dated June 10, 2016. Starting on August 29, 2016, USCIS will only accept the new edition. Until then, USCIS will also accept the April 15, 2013 edition.
USCIS Releases New Edition of Form I-192
- USCIS Announces that it will Create a Streamlined U Visa Parole Policy in FY 2017
- USCIS and the 30/60 Day Rule, and the Effect of Preconceived Intent on Adjustment of Status
- USCIS Reissuing Receipt Notices to Ceratin EAD Renewal Applicants Who Revived Automatic Extensions
- New Immigrants May Open USCIS Online Account After Payment of USCIS Immigrant Fee
- "Same or Similar" Occupational Classification Requirement for I-140 Portability