SIJ Adjustment of Status (Link to Main Article)

An individual who is granted special immigrant juvenile (SIJ) classification is eligible to apply for adjustment of status to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence if there is an immigrant visa in the special immigrant category immediately available. We discuss the provisions for SIJ adjustment of status in detail in a full article in our special immigrant juvenile section. To learn about SIJ adjustment of status, please see our full article [see article]. To learn about SIJ issues generally, please see our growing collection of articles on the subject [see category].