The Vermont Service Center (VSC) VAWA/U/T Unit, which processes U visa petitions, notified AILA on November 13, 2015, that it will stop processing Form I-918s (the petition for a U visa) because it is currently focused on updating U visa cap numbers. This is a routine process that will not ultimately change whether pending U visa petitions are ultimately approved. I will update my blog when the VSC provides notification that it has resumed processing Form I-918s.
Vermont Service Center Stops Processing Form I-918s Due to U Visa Cap
- When a Language Immersion School Program May Qualify as an International Cultural Exchange Program (Q1)
- USCIS Announces that it will Create a Streamlined U Visa Parole Policy in FY 2017
- EB5 Program Facing Expiration on September 30
- Circuit Decisions on Controlled Substance Inadmissibility and Deportability
- 2016 Presidential Candidate Profile: Bernie Sanders