On June 1, 2016, the USCIS announced that it expanded the capabilities of the virtual assistant (“Emma”) on its website to be able to help users find information on the Spanish-language version of the website. Users who are most comfortable with Spanish may access the Spanish-language version of the USCIS website at uscis.gov/es.
USCIS Website Adds Features for Spanish-Language Users
- "Same or Similar" Occupational Classification Requirement for I-140 Portability
- USCIS Announces that it will Create a Streamlined U Visa Parole Policy in FY 2017
- New Immigrants May Open USCIS Online Account After Payment of USCIS Immigrant Fee
- "Same or Similar" Draft Memorandum for I-140 Portability and AILA's Comments
- New USCIS Fee Schedule (Effective December 23, 2016)