On June 1, 2016, the USCIS announced that it expanded the capabilities of the virtual assistant (“Emma”) on its website to be able to help users find information on the Spanish-language version of the website. Users who are most comfortable with Spanish may access the Spanish-language version of the USCIS website at uscis.gov/es.
USCIS Website Adds Features for Spanish-Language Users
- Replacing an Employment Authorization Document (EAD)
- USCIS Announces that it will Create a Streamlined U Visa Parole Policy in FY 2017
- USCIS and the 30/60 Day Rule, and the Effect of Preconceived Intent on Adjustment of Status
- "Same or Similar" Occupational Classification Requirement for I-140 Portability
- USCIS Reissuing Receipt Notices to Ceratin EAD Renewal Applicants Who Revived Automatic Extensions