USCIS is reminding people that it never asks for payments over the phone or email. The USCIS requests payments through letters on official stationary. If you receive a request for payment over the phone or email from someone representing him or herself to be from USCIS, it is a scam and can be reported to the FTC.
USCIS Reminds Immigrants that it Never Requests Payments Over Phone or Email
- USCIS Recommends Allowing Haiti's TPS Designation to Terminate
- "Same or Similar" Occupational Classification Requirement for I-140 Portability
- USCIS Forms Updates (Oct 2015 to Dec 2015)
- USCIS Reissuing Receipt Notices to Ceratin EAD Renewal Applicants Who Revived Automatic Extensions
- New USCIS Fee Schedule (Effective December 23, 2016)