USCIS is reminding people that it never asks for payments over the phone or email. The USCIS requests payments through letters on official stationary. If you receive a request for payment over the phone or email from someone representing him or herself to be from USCIS, it is a scam and can be reported to the FTC.
USCIS Reminds Immigrants that it Never Requests Payments Over Phone or Email
- New Immigrants May Open USCIS Online Account After Payment of USCIS Immigrant Fee
- New USCIS Fee Schedule (Effective December 23, 2016)
- Подача заявки в офис USCIS по процедуре DCF
- USCIS Announces that it will Create a Streamlined U Visa Parole Policy in FY 2017
- USCIS Forms Updates (Oct 2015 to Dec 2015)