The USCIS produced a new edition of the Form N-336, Request for a Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings (Under Section 336 of the INA). The new edition is dated 05/13/2016. Starting on Oct. 10, 2016, the USCIS will only accept the new edition. Until then, USCIS will also accept the edition dated 01/07/13.
USCIS Releases New Edition of the Form N-336
- New Immigrants May Open USCIS Online Account After Payment of USCIS Immigrant Fee
- Expedited Processing of USCIS Applications and Petitions
- "Same or Similar" Occupational Classification Requirement for I-140 Portability
- USCIS Reissuing Receipt Notices to Ceratin EAD Renewal Applicants Who Revived Automatic Extensions
- USCIS and the 30/60 Day Rule, and the Effect of Preconceived Intent on Adjustment of Status