The USCIS released a new edition of the Form I-694, Notice of Appeal of Decision Under Sections 245A or 210 of the Immigration and Nationality Act. The new edition is dated 03/29/2016. Starting Oct. 28, 2016, the USCIS will only accept the new edition. Until then, the USCIS will continue to accept the edition dated 12/16/12.
USCIS Releases New Edition of the Form I-694
- "Same or Similar" Occupational Classification Requirement for I-140 Portability
- "Same or Similar" Draft Memorandum for I-140 Portability and AILA's Comments
- USCIS Announces that it will Create a Streamlined U Visa Parole Policy in FY 2017
- New Immigrants May Open USCIS Online Account After Payment of USCIS Immigrant Fee
- USCIS and the 30/60 Day Rule, and the Effect of Preconceived Intent on Adjustment of Status