The USCIS recently introduced the Form I-131A, Application for Travel Document. This form is for certain LPRs and conditional LPRs whose Green Cards or Reentry Permits were lost, stolen, or destroyed, and who consequently need documentation to return to the USA. The Form I-131A instructions explain who may file a Form I-131A and when it may be appropriate.
USCIS Releases Form I-131A, Application for Travel Document
- USCIS Announces that it will Create a Streamlined U Visa Parole Policy in FY 2017
- USCIS and the 30/60 Day Rule, and the Effect of Preconceived Intent on Adjustment of Status
- New USCIS Fee Schedule (Effective December 23, 2016)
- "Same or Similar" Occupational Classification Requirement for I-140 Portability
- USCIS Forms Updates (Oct 2015 to Dec 2015)