The USCIS recently introduced the Form I-131A, Application for Travel Document. This form is for certain LPRs and conditional LPRs whose Green Cards or Reentry Permits were lost, stolen, or destroyed, and who consequently need documentation to return to the USA. The Form I-131A instructions explain who may file a Form I-131A and when it may be appropriate.
USCIS Releases Form I-131A, Application for Travel Document
- New Immigrants May Open USCIS Online Account After Payment of USCIS Immigrant Fee
- USCIS Reissuing Receipt Notices to Ceratin EAD Renewal Applicants Who Revived Automatic Extensions
- "Same or Similar" Occupational Classification Requirement for I-140 Portability
- Replacing an Employment Authorization Document (EAD)
- USCIS and the 30/60 Day Rule, and the Effect of Preconceived Intent on Adjustment of Status