The USCIS recently introduced the Form I-131A, Application for Travel Document. This form is for certain LPRs and conditional LPRs whose Green Cards or Reentry Permits were lost, stolen, or destroyed, and who consequently need documentation to return to the USA. The Form I-131A instructions explain who may file a Form I-131A and when it may be appropriate.
USCIS Releases Form I-131A, Application for Travel Document
- "Same or Similar" Draft Memorandum for I-140 Portability and AILA's Comments
- USCIS Announces New Initiatives for Combating H1B Fraud and Abuse
- USCIS Forms Updates (Oct 2015 to Dec 2015)
- "Same or Similar" Occupational Classification Requirement for I-140 Portability
- New Immigrants May Open USCIS Online Account After Payment of USCIS Immigrant Fee