The USCIS recently introduced the Form I-131A, Application for Travel Document. This form is for certain LPRs and conditional LPRs whose Green Cards or Reentry Permits were lost, stolen, or destroyed, and who consequently need documentation to return to the USA. The Form I-131A instructions explain who may file a Form I-131A and when it may be appropriate.
USCIS Releases Form I-131A, Application for Travel Document
- USCIS Reissuing Receipt Notices to Ceratin EAD Renewal Applicants Who Revived Automatic Extensions
- New Rules for Interpreters at USCIS Interviews (Effective May 1, 2017)
- New USCIS Fee Schedule (Effective December 23, 2016)
- Replacing an Employment Authorization Document (EAD)
- USCIS Recommends Allowing Haiti's TPS Designation to Terminate