For adjustment of status applications filed in September of 2016, USCIS determined that the application final action dates from the DOS Visa Bulletin must be used for all applications. An alien with an approved immigrant visa petition may file for adjustment of status if his or her filing date is before the final action cutoff date for September 2016.
USCIS Determines Final Action Dates from Visa Bulletin Must be Used for AOS Applications in September 2016
- USCIS and the 30/60 Day Rule, and the Effect of Preconceived Intent on Adjustment of Status
- USCIS Recommends Allowing Haiti's TPS Designation to Terminate
- USCIS Forms Updates (Oct 2015 to Dec 2015)
- "Same or Similar" Occupational Classification Requirement for I-140 Portability
- USCIS Reissuing Receipt Notices to Ceratin EAD Renewal Applicants Who Revived Automatic Extensions