The USCIS determined that adjustment of status applicants in both the family-sponsored and employment-based cases may use the dates for filing from the October 2016 Visa Bulletin. In order to file for AOS in October, an applicant must have an approved IV petition and his or her priority cutoff date must be earlier than the filing date.
USCIS Announces Visa Bulletin Filing Dates May be Used for October AOS Applications
- "Same or Similar" Occupational Classification Requirement for I-140 Portability
- New USCIS Fee Schedule (Effective December 23, 2016)
- USCIS Forms Updates (Oct 2015 to Dec 2015)
- USCIS Reissuing Receipt Notices to Ceratin EAD Renewal Applicants Who Revived Automatic Extensions
- USCIS and the 30/60 Day Rule, and the Effect of Preconceived Intent on Adjustment of Status