On Aug 26, 2016, the USCIS announced that it assisted in the investigation that led to the guilty plea of a married couple for conspiracy to defraud the US and visa fraud (among other charges). The couple ran a conspiracy that fraudulently applied for more than 900 illegal immigration benefits under the H1B program.
USCIS Announces Guilty Plea in Immigration Conspiracy Involving Fraud in the H1B Program
- USCIS Announces that it will Create a Streamlined U Visa Parole Policy in FY 2017
- USCIS Reissuing Receipt Notices to Ceratin EAD Renewal Applicants Who Revived Automatic Extensions
- USCIS Recommends Allowing Haiti's TPS Designation to Terminate
- USCIS and the 30/60 Day Rule, and the Effect of Preconceived Intent on Adjustment of Status
- USCIS Forms Updates (Oct 2015 to Dec 2015)