The Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) released its average processing times as of November 1, 2016. The average processing times as of that date are 6 months or less for all forms except for the Form I-212, Application to Reapply for Admission, and the Form I-601, Application for Waiver of Inadmissibility (7 months in both cases). However, the AAO may take longer in specific cases due to factors beyond its control (for example, due to an incomplete case record) or for especially complex cases that require additional review.
Updated Administrative Appeals Offices Processing Times (as of Nov. 1, 2016)
- Updated Processing Times for EB5 Immigrant Investor Program Forms
- Updated National Benefit Center Form Processing Times
- Ethiopian Government Suspends Intercountry Adoptions as of April 21, 2017 (Updated)
- USCIS Publishes Updated Form G-1055, Fee Schedule
- Updated Affirmative Asylum Scheduling Bulletin