The DOS has released the August 2016 Visa Bulletin. The USCIS has determined that the Application Final Action Dates must be used instead of the Filing Dates. The Visa Bulletin shows when the beneficiary of an approved IV petition may file for AOS. The Final Action dates can be found on the USCIS website.
Release of August 2016 Visa Bulletin
- DOJ Cautions H1B Employers Against Discriminating Against U.S. Workers
- Government Brings Civil Denaturalization Charges Against Four Individuals
- DHS Extends TPS for Nationals of El Salvador for an Additional 18 Months
- Attorney General Sessions Announces Expansion and Modernization of the Institutional Hearing Program
- SEVIS Release 6.35 to be Implemented on July 21, 2017