The DOS has released the August 2016 Visa Bulletin. The USCIS has determined that the Application Final Action Dates must be used instead of the Filing Dates. The Visa Bulletin shows when the beneficiary of an approved IV petition may file for AOS. The Final Action dates can be found on the USCIS website.
Release of August 2016 Visa Bulletin
- USCIS Releases Reminder Regarding Form I-924A Requirement
- USCIS, IRIS, Records Division to Deploy National File Tracking System Release 11.9 on Friday June 9th-11th
- Immigration Detention Defense
- Attorney General Sessions Announces Expansion and Modernization of the Institutional Hearing Program
- H2A Visa Exemption Removed for Certain Caribbean Agricultural Workers