The Obama Administration reached an agreement with Costa Rica where Costa Rica will host 200 persons from Honduras, El Salvador, and Guatemala every six months in order for their eligibility for refugee status to be assessed. This is in response to the influx of people from these countries fleeing violence and seeking asylum in the USA.
Obama Administration and Costa Rica Reach Agreement on Working to Manage Central American Refugee Crisis
- Statements from President Trump and Others on the Rescission of DACA
- Attorney General Sessions Reverses Obama Admin Policy on Private Prisons
- Obama Administration’s Immigration Policy Changes
- Obama Administration Files Petition for Rehearing in United States v. Texas (DAPA case)
- President Obama's Unprecedented Betrayal of Israel at the UN: An Addendum