The USCIS adopted the AAO decision in the Matter of Z-A-, Inc., Adopted Decision 2016-02 (AAO Apr. 14, 2016) as agency policy. The decision requires the USCIS to consider all relevant evidence when determining whether an L1A beneficiary will be managing an essential function, as opposed to performing an essential function, of the petitioner.
New USCIS Policy on L1A Petition Adjudications
- New Immigrants May Open USCIS Online Account After Payment of USCIS Immigrant Fee
- USCIS Recommends Allowing Haiti's TPS Designation to Terminate
- USCIS Reissuing Receipt Notices to Ceratin EAD Renewal Applicants Who Revived Automatic Extensions
- USCIS and the 30/60 Day Rule, and the Effect of Preconceived Intent on Adjustment of Status
- Replacing an Employment Authorization Document (EAD)