An equally divided Supreme Court affirmed the judgment of the Fifth Circuit in upholding a district court injunction against the implementation of President Obama’s DAPA program. This most likely means that DAPA will not be implemented during the final months of President Barack Obama's term in office.
Injunction Against Implementation DAPA Upheld by Supreme Court
- Obama Administration Files Petition for Rehearing in United States v. Texas (DAPA case)
- DOJ to Appeal 4th Cir Decision on Executive Order 13780 to SCOTUS
- Equally Divided Supreme Court Upholds Preliminary Injunction Against DAPA Implementation
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Issues Memorandum on "Sanctuary Jurisdictions"
- Fifth Circuit Upholds Preliminary Injunction Against DAPA and DACA Expansion