An equally divided Supreme Court affirmed the judgment of the Fifth Circuit in upholding a district court injunction against the implementation of President Obama’s DAPA program. This most likely means that DAPA will not be implemented during the final months of President Barack Obama's term in office.
Injunction Against Implementation DAPA Upheld by Supreme Court
- Government asks Supreme Court to Uphold DAPA and Vacate Fifth Circuit Injunction
- Analysis of AG Sessions' Legal Justification for Ending DACA
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Issues Memorandum on "Sanctuary Jurisdictions"
- DHS and DOS Implementation of Travel Executive Order After Supreme Court Decision
- Equally Divided Supreme Court Upholds Preliminary Injunction Against DAPA Implementation