The Department of Homeland Security published a final rule titled “Retention of EB-1, EB2- and EB-3 Immigrant Workers and Program Improvements Affecting High-Skilled Nonimmigrant Workers,” (81 FR 82398). The rule includes important new rules regarding AC21 provisions involving certain nonimmigrant workers who are the beneficiaries of approved immigrant visa petitions. It also changes certain rules relating to H1B portability. The final rules will take effect on January 17, 2017. We will upload a series of articles discussing the new rules in advance of their taking effect.
Important New DHS Rule Relating to AC21 Interpretation Taking Effect on Jan. 17
- Senators Ted Cruz and Lindsey Graham Propose Important Legislation to Defund the UN
- Removal & Deportation Lawyers in New York City
- EB1C Visa Category - Multinational Managers & Executives
- The Second Circuit Issues an Important Decision on Immigration Detention
- BIA Issues Important Decision on Criminal Copyright Infringement and CIMTs