The August-September 2016 edition of the USCIS E-Verify Connection newsletter included a reminder that in order to engage in curricular practical training, F1 students must present the redesigned Form I-20, Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status. F1 and M1 students have been required to use the new Form I-20 since July 1, 2016.
F1 Students Must Present New Form I-20 to Engage in CPT
- Rule on Extra Optional Practical Training for F1 Students with STEM Degrees is Vacated
- F1 Students in University of Northern New Jersey Visa Fraud Case File Class Action Lawsuit
- M-1 Student Visas - Overview
- Suspension of Certain Regulatory Requirements for Qualifying F1 Students from Nepal
- SEVP Issues Update on Status of SEVP-Certified Schools Accredited by ACICS