On July 28, 2016, the EOIR published a proposed rule (81 FR 49556) that sets to create standards for reopening immigration proceedings based on ineffective assistance of counsel claims. The EOIR will accept public comments on the proposal until September 26, 2016. The EOIR will take the comments into account in publishing a final rule.
EOIR Publishes Proposed Rule on Reopening Based on Ineffective Assistance of Counsel
- EOIR опубликовал проект норматива по возобновлению производства на основании неэффективной помощи адвоката
- EOIR Establishes New YouTube Channel for Stakeholders
- EOIR Announces that Immigration Judges Will Begin to Serve Details to Six Locations Starting March 20, 2017
- EOIR Announces Appointment of New Administrative Law Judge at the OCAHO
- EOIR Announces New Appointments in November 2015