On July 28, 2016, the EOIR published a proposed rule (81 FR 49556) that sets to create standards for reopening immigration proceedings based on ineffective assistance of counsel claims. The EOIR will accept public comments on the proposal until September 26, 2016. The EOIR will take the comments into account in publishing a final rule.
EOIR Publishes Proposed Rule on Reopening Based on Ineffective Assistance of Counsel
- EOIR Announces Appointment of New Administrative Law Judge at the OCAHO
- EOIR Announces that Immigration Judges Will Begin to Serve Details to Six Locations Starting March 20, 2017
- Fees for EOIR Forms Filed in Immigration Court or Before the BIA
- EOIR опубликовал проект норматива по возобновлению производства на основании неэффективной помощи адвоката
- EOIR Announces Investiture of Nine New Immigration Judges