On August 24, the DHS provided advance notice of a new proposed rule to expand the use of its discretionary parole authority to offer parole on a case-by-case basis to entrepreneurs seeking to make significant investments in the USA. The authority would come from the DHS’s discretion to grant parole for “significant public benefit.”
DHS to Propose New Rule for Granting Parole to Certain Entrepreneurs
- President Trump's Executive Order for Reorganizing the Executive Branch
- New Proposed Legislation to Break Up the Ninth Circuit
- Senator Jeff Flake Plans to Propose Legislation to Break Up the Ninth Circuit
- ICE Changes Policy for Granting Stays of Removal in Response to Private Bills
- Immigration Reform – How Will it Happen?