On July 28, 2016, the DHS Office of Inspector General announced that it completed three rounds of its program of unannounced inspections of CBP and ICE detention facilities. The OIG will eventually incorporate the results of its inspections into a public report that it will issue in the fall of 2016.
DHS OIG Completes Three Rounds of Unannounced Inspections of CBP/ICE Detention Facilities
- Termination of Immigrant Visa Registration
- J Visa Au Pair Program and EduCare Program
- New Filing Address for Petitions for L, O, and P Nonimmigrants Working in Florida, Georgia, or North Carolina
- Changes to the H2B Program for FY 2016
- USCIS Completes H1B Random Cap Selection Process (Lottery) for Fiscal Year 2018