In the Matter of Fatahi, 26 I&N Dec. 791 (BIA 2016), the Board of Immigration Appeals held that immigration judges should consider direct and circumstantial evidence of whether an alien presents a danger to community at large in determining whether to deny a request for release on bond in removal proceedings.
BIA Issues Precedent Decision in the Matter of Fatahi, 26 I&N Dec. 791 (BIA 2016)
- Election Issues and Immigration #7: Studying the Two Mentions of Immigration in the First Presidential Debate
- New Series of Posts: Analyzing the Effect of Election Issues on Immigration
- Issues for Aliens Who Have Been Granted Deferral of Removal
- Minor Party Candidates Part Two / Election Issues and Immigration #11: Examining the Minor Party Candidates on Immigration
- Matter of Richmond, 26 I&N Dec. 779 (BIA 2016): Analysis of Inadmissibility Provision for False Claim to Citizenship