In the Matter of Fatahi, 26 I&N Dec. 791 (BIA 2016), the Board of Immigration Appeals held that immigration judges should consider direct and circumstantial evidence of whether an alien presents a danger to community at large in determining whether to deny a request for release on bond in removal proceedings.
BIA Issues Precedent Decision in the Matter of Fatahi, 26 I&N Dec. 791 (BIA 2016)
- USCIS Revises Rules on Remarriage and Surviving Spouse Petitions
- Matter of Richmond, 26 I&N Dec. 779 (BIA 2016): Analysis of Inadmissibility Provision for False Claim to Citizenship
- Election Issues and Immigration #5: Analysis of Trump's Immigration Speech and Comparison to Clinton's Policies
- Waivers of Inadmissibility for Asylees and Refugees
- Texas Attorney General Threatens to Amend DAPA Lawsuit to Include DACA