On August 8, 2016, the BIA invited interested parties to file amicus briefs regarding whether there is a duress exception to the persecutor of others bars to asylum (INA 208(b)(2)(A)(i)) and to withholding of removal (INA 241(b)(3)(B)(i)). The BIA will be accepting amicus briefs until September 7, 2016.
BIA Amicus Invitation Amicus Invitation No. 16-08-08 Invites Briefs on Duress Exception to Persecutor Bar
- BIA приглашает экспертов No. 16-08-08 предлагает краткие справки
- Board of Immigration Appeals Requests Amicus Briefs on the Material Support Bar
- Maximov v. Gonzales, (2nd Cir 2003)
- Matter of Ruzuku: Sibling-to-Sibling DNA Test Results to Establish Sibling Relationship
- Board Requests Amicus Briefs on Whether the Federal Offense of Misprision of a Felony is a CIMT